Stand up paddling
Off to the water!
If you have never stood on an SUP (stand up paddle board), do not worry – the beginner courses for all age groups offer the ideal start so that you can experience an easy and fun introduction. How about a leisurely stroll at the lake, a full-body workout, or an island tour with a picnic in your backpack?
Yoga enthusiasts can take up a new challenge and swap their mat for a board. The SUP yoga courses are also suitable for beginners.
The SUP station in Erlach also provides the ideal infrastructure for supporting programmes or a team event. Team spirit is called for on the BIGboard.
In addition, there are around 20 different boards at the SUP station, which can be tested before purchasing.
Good to know
- Rental, courses, SUP yoga, tours, team events / guiding, test centre and shop.
- The SUP station is located at the public lido on Erlach campsite (free admission) right on the shore of Lake Biel.
- Easily accessible by public transport from Bern, Biel / Bienne and Neuenburg / Neuchâtel.
- The “Erlach Stedtli” bus stop is 10 minutes on foot from the SUP station.
- When arriving by boat, the jetty is a 2-minute walk from the SUP station.
- Paid public parking is a walking distance of around 5 minutes away.
Links & PDFs