- OMEGA Boutique, Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 4, 2502 Biel/Bienne
The legendary OMEGA universe is waiting to be discovered by you.
The OMEGA Museum in the Cité du Temps building, just a few steps from the Manufacture, invites visitors to discover the highlights of the famous brand, using a wide range of interactive experiences.
Established in 1848 by Louis Brandt, OMEGA has become synonymous with excellence, innovation and precision. For over 170 years, OMEGA has served the world’s great adventures on their missions across the oceans and even into space.
The unique and spacious OMEGA boutique takes you to the heart of the brand, where you are sure to find the watches and accessories you have always dreamed of. Step inside and let the competent staff guide you through the latest and most iconic designs. You will find a wide selection of pieces created from OMEGA's famous heritage and crafted with the highest standards of contemporary precision and beauty. This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the famous art of Swiss watchmaking. Comprehensive customer service makes for a first-class shopping experience.
The OMEGA Museum builds a bridge between the past, present, and future of the prestigious Biel-based watch manufacturer. Whether it's adventures in space, sporting exploits or tracking 007’s secret missions, there’s plenty to explore at the OMEGA Museum. Through the interactive design of the exhibition, both visual and audio, you will experience first-hand OMEGA's philosophy and attention to detail. Here, you can immerse yourself in a world of wonders, big and small.
Tuesday - Friday
- 11:00 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- The best way to arrange your visit is to contact the Cité du Temps by e-mail 72 hours before the desired date.
- Access: from train station, bus n° 2, 4 or 72 until the bus station „OMEGA“.
- Schools and groups of more than 8 people are kindly asked to register.
Links & PDFs
- OMEGA Boutique Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 4 2502 Biel/Bienne +41 32 343 89 00 firstname.lastname@example.org citedutemps.com