Attention, families! Moritz the squirrel and his friend Charlotte the dipper will take you on an exciting journey of discovery through the Pigeon Hole Gorge.
Ready for a new adventure? Follow the path through the Taubenlochschlucht gorge and dive into the habitat of Moritz the squirrel and Charlotte the dipper. Along the way you will learn many interesting things about water. All you need is your smartphone to be your virtual guide through the diﬀerent stations.
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
Good to know
- The gorge is open.
- The hiking trail through the gorge is closed until further notice due to floodwater.
- Length: 2 km, duration: 45 minutes
- The quiz is web-based and will be available free of charge from 1 June 2021.
- The quiz exists only in German and French.
- Don't forget your smartphone!
- Barbecue facilities available
- The Restaurant des Gorges in Frinviller at the upper entrance to the gorge spoils its guests with regional products.
- Arrival by public transport is recommended.
- Combine the excursion with a visit to the Biel Zoo.
Links & PDFs