- Sauvage Biel, Zentralstrasse 19, 2502 Biel/Bienne
Bar food, but different!
The Sauvage is a place for chats, enjoyment, wine, and good food.
In addition to the wines, the Sauvage team presents a unique choice of matching food. Inspired by culinary cultures from all over the world, excellent products are made with lots of love, resulting in top-class homemade delicacies.
The atmosphere is just as lively as the bars of San Sebastian, the food purist and good like Nordic cuisine and precise down to the last detail like in Japan.
This and more is what you can expect at the Sauvage.
From 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
Monday - Friday
- 17:00 - 23:00
- 11:00 - 18:00
Good to know
- There is always a wine tasting on Wednesday evenings, with a different theme each week.
- There are regular events on the subject of wine. News on the website.
- Sustainability is a top priority at the Sauvage.
- Sauvage Biel Zentralstrasse 19 2502 Biel/Bienne +41 32 510 10 66 firstname.lastname@example.org sauvage-biel.ch