Through the Seeland on a moped.
Revel in memories of your youth. A moped tour through the Frienisberg region takes you back to your younger days. On secondary roads with little traffic between Bern and Aarbeg, you can discover the plains of the Seeland and enjoy magnificent views of the Alps and the Three-Lakes Region.
On the way, take a break at the Chutzenturm lookout tower. The 45-metre structure is entirely made from regionally sourced wood and offers breathtaking 360-degree views over the rest of Switzerland. Sit down at one of the tables on or around the tower and enjoy a delicious picnic made from local products, which you can order in advance.
An authentic experience off the beaten track!
Good to know
- Duration: 5hrs (2hrs effective travel time)
- Driver's license categories A, B or children 14 years and older with a license to ride a registered moped.
- Necessary equipment: appropriate clothing, sunglasses (helmets are without visors) and good shoes
- Provided equipment: helmet, moped, rain cape, roadbook and picnic with regional products (bread, cheese, meat, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage)
- Meeting point and finish: Herrenschwanden – the detailed program will be made available upon booking
- Our partner, Berger Events, is a member of the myclimate association and thus offsets its CO2 emissions
- Upon request also for groups of six and more.